Below are the Jones Center's goals for the 2021-2022 school year.
Learning: College, career and life readiness
Each student will graduate life ready.
- High Yield Instructional Practices
- Academic Interventions - Multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS)
- Project based learning
- Utilize CCR Reports with families
Strengthening: Ensure success for all students regardless of background.
- Culturally Responsive Education (Equity)
- Positive Behavior Intervention & Supports
- AVID Organization and Inquiry
Empowering: Make stronger and more confident.
- Integrate Principles of Trauma Responsiveness
- Mental Health Training & Support
- Social Emotional Learning
- High Expectations
- Student Focus