Below are the Jones Center's goals for the 2023-2024 school year.
Learning: College, career and life readiness
Each student will graduate life ready.
- AVID - Advancement Via Individual Determination
- Academic Intervention through MTSS
- Data Based Decision Making
- Instructional Interventions
Strengthening: Ensure success for all students regardless of background.
- Foster a safe and inclusive mental health culture
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports
- Social Emotional Learning - 7 Mindsets
- Resiliency and Grit
Empowering: Make stronger and more confident.
- Culturally Responsive Education - Wise Feedback
- DEIB Council
- Sense of belonging for students, staff, and families
- Trauma Responsiveness
- High Expectations
- Student Focus